Bamboo Clay Mask
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Experience deep cellular renewal without stripping the skin. This gentle mask clears away dirt, pollutants, and impurities with a dual action of de-tox and exfoliating. Your skin is left instantly softer, clearer, and brighter.
Recommended for: All Skin Types
Mix it in our handmade mini ceramic bowls!
- Blackheads & Blemishes
- Congested skin
- Dullness/uneven skin tone
- Rough skin
In a study of 23 humans ranging from normal to oily skin:
- 100% felt immediately softer skin
- 96% felt immediately smaller pore sizes
- 96% felt immediately less congested skin
- 91% felt immediately more even skin tone
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SMOOTHS | MINIMIZES PORES | SKIN FEELS SOFTER
Black Kaolin Clay: Rich in minerals ideal for blemish prone and oily skin, it helps regulate sebum and minimizes pores. Black Kaolin Clay increases the supply of oxygen to the skin, allowing it to function and regenerate better. It is great for pore clarification and has shown to minimize breakouts.
White Kaolin Clay: Excellent for sensitive skin, it reduces oily skin while purifying and detoxifying on a deep cellular level. It also removes dirt, pollution, and grime.
Bamboo Powder: Bamboo Powder contains natural silica, which helps with blemishes, wrinkles and cellulite activity. It is gentle on the skin, yet a highly effective physical exfoliant.
Cranberry Seed Powder: Our cranberry seed powder is made from crushed cranberry seeds. They are smooth, circular beads and contain salicylic acid, manganese, vitamins C & K. It acts as a wonderful anti-inflammatory agent, smooths the skin, and removes dull, dry, patchy skin.
- Mix 1 to 3 teaspoons of powder with 5 to 10 drops of water.
- Mix until a paste forms.
- Apply to dry face evenly and allow the product to dry.
- Remove by washing face with hands and warm water.
- Use 2-3 times a week as using it too often may dry or irritate the skin.
- Always follow with a face oil or your preferred facial moisturizer.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Black Kaolin Clay
2. White Kaolin Clay
3. Bamboo Powder
4. Cranberry Seed Powder
5. Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Essential Oil
Aroma: Clay with a hint of orange
Texture: Light gray powder
Skin Type: Normal to oily, combination
I have sensitive skin, what do I do if I get a skin reaction?
- Kaolin clays are great for sensitive skin. We recommend doing a small patch test to see if the product will work with your skin type. If the patch test passes, use this mask once per week for sensitive or dry skin. Otherwise, you can use it 2 to 3 times per week, or even use it as a spot treatment for problem areas.
What step in my facial regimen should I use this face mask?
- We recommend using this mask after cleansing and before moisturizing, in the evenings.
What is the ideal consistency to mix the clay powder with water?
- The ideal consistency should be like a watered-down cream, not too watery, and not so thick that it's paste-like.
Can I mix other products with the clay powder?
- Yes, you can try mixing other all-natural, synthetic-free products, such as toners, micellar waters, hydrosols, apple cider vinegar, or even our facial cleansing oil.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1% for the Planet
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- PETA Certified
- California, USA
- California, USA