Wood Paneled Library Candle
Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable
Whether it’s a quiet moment with an almanac or a good sip of something strong, this timeless scent will help complete the chapter of a long, hard day in whatever field you worked in. Includes notes of Bergamot, Vetiver, Leather and Spices.
Our candles are designed to be subtle and not overpower or overwhelm you. They offer a 55-hour burn time, are hand-poured by refugee women in Western Massachusetts, and are made from a soy-coconut wax blend.
Fun Fact: the smell of old books is due to the organic materials in books (like cellulose from wood pulp) reacting with light, heat, and water, that over time, releases volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the air.
VOCs can be used to date older books.Directions:
- Remove the remaining wax and wick; a spoon is helpful here.
- Fill with boiling water into the glass to melt remnants and let cool so that you do not burn yourself.
- Freeze the glass with the water. Remove from the freezer and thaw slightly so that you can remove the ice. Rinse the glass, and then wash again with soap and water or put it in the dishwasher.
- Pour yourself a bourbon (or beverage of choice) and relax because you earned it.
- Can also be used to store loose change or start tomato seeds.
Size: 8.3 oz / 235g
- Vegan Ingredients
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Natural Ingredients
- Transparent with Ingredients
- Recyclable Materials
- Option For Carbon Neutral Shipping
- Offsets Some Emissions
- Philanthropy Programs
- Women Owned
- Give Back Program
- Carbon Free Certified
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Cruelty Free Certified
- FSC Certified
- New York, USA
- New York, USA